Corona virus epidemic – information and practicalities
Corona virus pandemic is also affecting the employees of Kalajoen Vuokra-asunnot (KVAS) ja also our tenants and customers. Here below some information and common practicalities for these unusual conditions.
Physical KVAS office is closed at least until 13.4.2020.
You can contact our customer service and land lord:
- by phone from Monday to Friday between 9:30-11:00 a.m. Phone number +358 (0)44 4691 325. On the other times you can send a text message or email us
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All the necessary customer contacts, e.g. handing out keys, will be agreed separately.
- You can apply for apartment on the homepage: https://www.kvas.fi/en/application/ (the application form will available in English shortly)
- You can make a fault report digitally on kvas.fi/vikailmoitukset. You can change the language to English from the top of the page.
- In very urgent cases you can contact the maintenance units by phone:
- Kalajoki and Himanka phonenumber: +358 (0)400-563 164
- Rautio phone number: +358 (0)40-572 2351
All the common saunas in the properties are out of service for the time being. If you have sauna in your own apartment, you can of course continue using it normally.
- the current situation might have on affect on someone’s ability to pay rent and other payments. If this occurs, please contact the land lord well before the due date of your rent.
- Everybody has to pay rent normally during the corona virus situation
Visits to occupied apartments:
- All unnecessary visits will be avoided
- House calls to the apartments of risk groups will be minimized (people over 70 years, persons with multiple diseases, long time illnesses)
- We will pay extra attention to hygiene during possible house calls. If one of the participants is sick, the visit will be cancelled.
- All visitors to the apartments (employees, maintenance, contractors, etc.) have beforehand informed reason for visit and it is agreed in advance.
- KVAS is not making any ’corona virus inspections’ to the apartments and all this kind of visits might have criminal intentions and you should not let anymore in your apartment if not agreed beforehand.
- It is good to knowledge from the maintenance perspective that all not emergent fault reports are better to leave for later appointment.
- We will show empty apartments as usually, but all parties should come to the apartment showing only if they are completely healthy.
- We will not shake hands and all the contact will be avoided. The maintenance company showing the apartment, will open the door to the viewer, but they will not come into the apartment at the same time.
Pay attention to the information given about corona virus situation. Correct updated information you find for example here:
- City of Kalajoki: https://kalajoki.fi/en/social-and-health-services/koronatiedotus/
- Finnish institute for Healt ha Welfare: https://thl.fi/en/web/thlfi-en
- Kela: https://www.kela.fi/web/en