Corona virus epidemic – information and practicalities
Corona virus pandemic is also affecting the employees of Kalajoen Vuokra-asunnot (KVAS) ja also our tenants and customers. Here below some information and common practicalities for these unusual conditions.
KVAS office is closed until 31.7.2020.
You can contact our customer service and land lord:
- by phone from Monday to Friday between 9:30-11:00 a.m. Phone number +358 (0)44 4691 325.
- by email: email@example.com
All the necessary customer contacts, e.g. handing out keys, will be agreed separately.
- You can apply for apartment on the homepage: https://www.kvas.fi/en/application/ (the application form will available in English shortly)
- You can make a fault report digitally on kvas.fi/vikailmoitukset. You can change the language to English from the top of the page.
- In very urgent cases you can contact the maintenance units by phone:
- Kalajoki and Himanka phonenumber: +358 (0)400-563 164
- Rautio phone number: +358 (0)40-572 2351
All the common saunas in the properties will open 1.7.2020.
Pay attention to the information given about corona virus situation. Correct updated information you find for example here:
- City of Kalajoki: https://kalajoki.fi/en/social-and-health-services/koronatiedotus/
- Finnish institute for Health and Welfare: https://thl.fi/en/web/thlfi-en
- Kela: https://www.kela.fi/web/en