Notification of move and changes of address
- Submit a notification of move to the Population Register Centre, the Local Register Office and Posti. You can submit a notification of move at www.posti.fi/changeaddress/ or by using a form available from Posti or the Local Register Office.
- Report your changed address to companies and organisations that do not get their information from the Population Register Centre. Also remember to tell your new address to your friends and relatives.
Make an electricity agreement with the power company of your choice.
- If you have home insurance, transfer it to your new address, or, if necessary, take out a new insurance policy with the insurance company of your choice. The insurance policy of Kalajoen Vuokra-asunnot does not cover your property.
- Inspect the apartment yourself and sign and return the form to the office of Kalajoen Vuokra-asunnot no later than within a week of your move, even if everything is all right in your apartment.
New family members?
- If a new family member or another person moves in or out of the apartment after the signing of the lease, you must always notify the landlord of this in writing.
Dishwasher and washing machine
- The tenant is responsible for the installation of a possible dishwasher or washing machine. Please note that the installation may only be carried out by a licensed installer. A drip tray must always be placed under a dishwasher.
- Remember that no alterations may be made to the apartment without the landlord’s permission (wallpaper, painting, mounting large pieces of furniture or shelves to the walls, etc.).
- If you need additional keys to your apartment, contact the office of Kalajoen Vuokra-asunnot. Take good care of your keys. If you lose a key, the locks must be rekeyed at your expense.
Rules of conduct
- The same rules of conduct apply to all apartments of Kalajoen Vuokra-asunnot. Click here to read the rules of conduct: Rules of conduct.