Fault reports, maintenance and property management
You can now submit a fault report or a report to the building manager by using the fault report form. Enter all the required information and submit the form. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of the acceptance and completion of the work.
Fault report form (You can change the language to English from the drop down menu on the top op the page.)
In urgent cases (such as water damage, etc.), you can still submit a fault report directly to the on-call property management services at +358 (0)400 563 164.
MAINTENANCE AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- The tenant is responsible for maintaining the front walkway (snow removal and sanding). Every housing company has a shovel or a snow shovel and a sand bin.
- Tenants must clean their own floor drains and drain traps.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT’S RESPONSIBILITY
Small repairs and general management, such as
- Advising tenants
- Move-out inspections
- Names for mailboxes
- Door opening for a fee (€10/€25/€40)
- Flowing the flag
- Technical condition of the building (HVAC, electricity, automation)
- Reporting to the company
- Accepting fault reports
- Cleaning gutters
- Replacing filters in air conditioners twice a year
- Winter and summer maintenance of outdoor areas
- Mowing the lawn
- Shrub care
- Snow removal by machine and sanding
- Manual snow removal in front of storage facilities, in waste container areas and from carpet beating racks and clotheslines
- Manual snow removal and sanding only in the walkway in front of the apartment
- Garbage collection
- Cleaning common areas
- Smoke detectors (purchase and maintenance) are always the responsibility of the apartment’s occupant, i.e. the tenant. For smoke detectors connected to the electrical grid, the maintenance responsibility falls to the company.